We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
Girls On Track
Girls on the Run is the name of our organization, but we have two programs:
- Girls on the Run -- for 3rd-5th graders
- Girls on Track -- for 6th-8th graders
The psychological research and principal philosophy behind both programs is the same, yet the depth of processing varies in order to be age appropriate. The Girls on Track middle school curriculum allows for more mature processing around certain topics including eating disorders, internet safety, cyber bullying and tobacco and alcohol use.
- To provide life-changing, high quality programs for girls
- To provide life-changing and high quality experiences to the women developing and delivering the programs
- To promote and provide an environment that allows girls and women to reach their full potential
- To positively transform how girls and women perceive themselves and their place in society